New maintenance release MacZFS-74.3.2

Bjoern Kahl

Nov 27, 2013, 4:30:12 PM11/27/13
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com

Alex Blewitt

Nov 27, 2013, 4:38:38 PM11/27/13
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the hard work in making this happen!

Alex
> --
>
> ---

Draeconis

Nov 28, 2013, 8:05:27 PM11/28/13
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bjoern,

Thanks for the update :) I've tested 74.3.1 previously, and it worked well with Mavericks, but 74.3.2 gives a KP before the login page. Had to wipe my boot partition and reinstall 74.3.1, which still works well.