Format and mount file ZFS

assp...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2013, 2:38:37 PM6/13/13
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to play with ZFS with out mucking with parition changes.  How can one format a blank file  zfs and set mount options like compression?

Jason Belec

Jun 13, 2013, 2:51:48 PM6/13/13
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com
Use files to build a pool and all functions if ZFS ate available. Here is a rather dated example. Once the filesystem is created on the pool you can set compression.

Jason
Sent from my iPhone

--

---