Deploying with CircusD ?

Arnon Marcus

Apr 9, 2014, 8:34:31 AM4/9/14
to zer...@googlegroups.com
Circus is already using PyZMQ to manage processes and sockets.
I would like to have it be the one to bind to the public-port and "host" several ZeroRPM processes in the back-end, so I can bind multiple python-processes to the same port and have them load-balanced by Circus.
Can this be done? Has anybody tried it?
Ideally, since it's local, I would aim for re-using the ZeroMQ socket that Circus spawns, but that is probably a bad idea, since it's a different process then the back-end ones and it's probably of a different type then ZeroRPM's socket.
So what I think I should be aiming to, is have circus's watcher be the "proxy-process", and bind the ZeroRPC sockets to it via an "ipc" socket. Am I thinking in the right direction? Is this even a good idea?