ZeroRPC packed by py2exe

Vivian Hung

Jun 29, 2014, 10:57:27 PM6/29/14
to zer...@googlegroups.com
I tried pyinstaller. But it is not a standalone program.
The exe can be run only if I installed the same version Visual Studio,python and zerorpc... in destination.

I tried py2exe. There are two mode in py2exe
bundle files =1 mode:
It can pack the program successfully only if very small code size. The size of program with only zerorpc is 10M. It is the maximum code size already
bundle files=3 mode:
It can pack the program without zerorpc only.
I tried it with zerorpc. Some libraries are missed. So program can't run properly. The result is as below

Is anyone see the problem before? Is any suggestion?