asbabun nuzul + audio translation extension

satria

Jan 30, 2011, 4:03:16 AM1/30/11
to zekr
I am very happy to know this project but I've got three things I
wanted to ask

1. Is there someone who intends to add an extension like asbabun
nuzul?

2 or as an audio quran my country (Indonesia), which is generally
accompanied by a translation of the audio after reciting each aya?

I think it's interesting because for some ordinary people as easy to
remember the content of the Quran to hear every day in a language they
understand

3. recently I tried to download the source from svn co
https://zekr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ always failed. please give
me an alternative download link

Mohsen Saboorian

Jan 31, 2011, 12:28:41 AM1/31/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam,

1. Not yet.
2. Adding a new recitation requires aya-by-aya splitting. If you could provide one aya-by-aya translation recitation package, I will hopefully upload it on the website.
3. Zekr source is available in <zekr installation>/dist/zekr-src.jar. You can also find it online on our CVS (not SVN) repository.

Regards,
Mohsen

satria

Jan 31, 2011, 7:28:48 AM1/31/11
to zekr
wa alaikum salam wr. wb

thank you for explaination,, fast question before i start to learn the
source codes
can u give me litle explanation how u split and synchronized aya-by-
aya (quran text and translation text)

Ahmad Suffian Nordin

Feb 1, 2011, 12:36:25 AM2/1/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam brothers,

I've installed Zekr on my notebook HP Pavilion dv2000.
(ubuntu 10.10 maverick - Kernel Linux 2.6.35-25-generic; GNOME 2.32.0).

unfortunately, there is no drop-down menu at all beside "File>Close" and the recitation is not running.
An error message as below when i click the play button for the audioplayer:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no pulse-java in java.library.path
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.SecurityWrapper.loadNativeLibrary(SecurityWrapper.java:27)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.EventLoop.<clinit>(EventLoop.java:105)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.openImpl(PulseAudioMixer.java:654)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.openLocal(PulseAudioMixer.java:588)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.openLocal(PulseAudioMixer.java:584)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioMixer.open(PulseAudioMixer.java:579)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioDataLine.open(PulseAudioDataLine.java:95)
at org.classpath.icedtea.pulseaudio.PulseAudioSourceDataLine.open(PulseAudioSourceDataLine.java:75)
at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.openLine(Unknown Source)
at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initLine(Unknown Source)
at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.startPlayback(Unknown Source)
at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.play(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.play(DefaultPlayerController.java:159)
at net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerTogglePlayPause(AudioPlayerUiController.java:211)
at net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.ui.AudioPlayerForm$8.widgetSelected(AudioPlayerForm.java:455)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1258)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3552)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3171)
at net.sf.zekr.ui.BaseForm.loopEver(BaseForm.java:34)
at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:63)
at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)

Please advice.

Salaam
Suffian - Malaysia

Mohsen Saboorian

Feb 4, 2011, 9:03:19 AM2/4/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaamun Alaikum wr wb,

Sorry, I couldn't get your question. If you mean how the code is working, I'll just refer you to the source code :). In short we used Velocity template engine to output HTML based on current user view. Each page data is rendered to HTML and displayed in system default browser. We already have aya-by-aya Quran and translations, so it can be easily mixed into an HTML file.

Please send your development-related questions to our other mailing list: zekr-dev

Regards,
Mohsen

Mohsen Saboorian

Feb 4, 2011, 9:08:51 AM2/4/11
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam,

What do you mean by drop-down menu under File>Close. There is no menu under Close. Close is a menu item under File menu. If File menu doesn't open, you may close Zekr by pressing Ctrl+Q, or pressing close button a the top-left/right side of the form. Doesn't File menu open on your platform?

This error message relates to an incompatible JVM. Please install Sun Java. For full functioning of Zekr, use our .tar.gz package. (download here)

Regards,
Mohsen

P.S. In future, please start a new post if your question is not related to the old post.