load session with API

Diana Toro

Jun 2, 2016, 5:36:27 PM6/2/16
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi,

I want to know, if exist  the way to load a .session file through the API, and  see the history or the alerts of this session.

thanks.

thc...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2016, 6:28:35 PM6/2/16
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Yes, using core action "loadSession" and then views "alerts" and "message".

More details in:
https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/wiki/ApiGen_core

Best regards.

Diana Toro

Jun 3, 2016, 2:32:50 PM6/3/16
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I try to run the API like a daemon, and show me this error:

[ZAP-daemon] ERROR org.zaproxy.zap.DaemonBootstrap  - Unsupported option '-loadSession'.;
java.lang.Exception: Unsupported option '-loadSession'.;
at org.parosproxy.paros.CommandLine.parse(Unknown Source)
.
.
.
____

I work on linux, and the command that I used is:

/ZAP_2.4.2$>  ./zap.sh -port 7000 -host 192.168.47.135 -daemon -loadSession prueba_26-04-16-09-41-359 &

I need load the session like a deamon, because I will use it to show the alerts that I got in other application.

Do you know how I can fix it?

thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "OWASP ZAP Developer Group" group.

Diana M.Toro A.
Estudiante Ingeniería de Sistemas
UdeA

thc...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2016, 6:30:16 AM6/4/16
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

To load the session using the command line [1] you need to use:
-session <session>

being <session> the name of the session, if in default "session"
directory, or the full path to the session, if in another directory.

[1] https://github.com/zaproxy/zap-core-help/wiki/HelpCmdline

Best regards.

Ah, I thought you were referring to the ZAP API

On 03/06/16 19:32, Diana Toro wrote:
> Hi,
> I try to run the API like a daemon, and show me this error:
>
> [ZAP-daemon] ERROR org.zaproxy.zap.DaemonBootstrap - Unsupported option
> '-loadSession'.;
> java.lang.Exception: Unsupported option '-loadSession'.;
> at org.parosproxy.paros.CommandLine.parse(Unknown Source)
> .
> .
> .
> ____
>
> I work on linux, and the command that I used is:
>
> */ZAP_2.4.2$> ./zap.sh -port 7000 -host 192.168.47.135 -daemon
> -loadSession prueba_26-04-16-09-41-359 &*
>

> I need load the session like a deamon, because I will use it to show the
> alerts that I got in other application.
>
> Do you know how I can fix it?
>
> thanks.

> Hi.
>
> Yes, using core action "loadSession" and then views "alerts" and
> "message".
>
> More details in:
> https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/wiki/ApiGen_core
>

> Best regards.
>
> On 02/06/16 22:36, Diana Toro wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to know, if exist the way to load a .session file through the
> > API, and see the history or the alerts of this session.
> >
> > thanks.
> >
> > --
>
> --
>

> --