Proxying from an iPhone

psiinon

Jul 4, 2012, 5:22:32 AM7/4/12
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone here had experience proxying from an iPhone via ZAP?

Chevi posted about this on Superuser:
http://superuser.com/questions/444107/authenticating-ssl-in-a-windows-proxy

I dont have an iPhone so cant try it out :(

Cheers,

Simon

Vitor Meireles

Jul 4, 2012, 6:10:47 AM7/4/12
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

I have made it from an iPad but with another proxy. Do you need help for something specific or was it just for our information ?

Cheers,

Sent from my mobile phone

psiinon

Jul 4, 2012, 6:15:29 AM7/4/12
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vitor :)

Chevi was having problems accessing an SSL site.
Tried importing the ZAP CA but still getting a message saying the CA is untrusted :(

Cheers,

Simon

Vitor Meireles

Jul 4, 2012, 6:18:45 AM7/4/12
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
I will see if I can find again the procedure to setup the proxy, but from what I remember I had to:

Setup a wifi access point
Bridge-mod with the Internet connection of the laptop
Setup the proxy of the wifi ap
Put the proxy listening on it

I will check that later because I think I had also 1 or 2 issues during the setup.

Cheers

Sent from my mobile phone