People we would like to join our group

lonefool

Sep 9, 2012, 3:11:30 PM9/9/12
to yukkuri-r...@googlegroups.com
This is where people can nominate other people that they would like in our group. Someone would first post the name or alias of the person they want to join, and after at least one or more people agree on it, I will try and contact that person and ask them if they would like to join our group.

lonefool

Sep 9, 2012, 3:14:52 PM9/9/12
to yukkuri-r...@googlegroups.com
YukkurisMustDie recommended that we ask kiriraitaa or danogoat to join our group as artists. We would need someone who could speak Japanese to talk to kiriraitaa. Danogoat speaks English so we won't need a translator.to talk to them. I agree with YMD, Does anyone agree or disagree with asking one or both of these people  to join as our artists?