Re: [yuidoc] So I can't install yuidocs on my Mac

Message has been deleted

Ryuichi Okumura

Oct 5, 2015, 9:15:37 AM10/5/15
to yuidoc
You should install "yuidocjs" not "yuidoc".

Ryuichi

2015年10月5日(月) 7:35 Satyajeet Swamy <satyaje...@gmail.com>:
It gives the following errors whenever I try to install it with npm -g install yuidocjs

schandrahas@schandrahass-MacBook-Air:~$ npm -g install yuidoc

npm ERR! Darwin 15.0.0

npm ERR! argv "/usr/local/bin/node" "/usr/local/bin/npm" "-g" "install" "yuidoc"

npm ERR! node v4.1.0

npm ERR! npm  v2.14.3

npm ERR! code E404

npm ERR! 404 Registry returned 404 for GET on https://registry.npmjs.org/yuidoc

npm ERR! 404

npm ERR! 404 'yuidoc' is not in the npm registry.

npm ERR! 404 You should bug the author to publish it (or use the name yourself!)

npm ERR! 404

npm ERR! 404 Note that you can also install from a

npm ERR! 404 tarball, folder, http url, or git url.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:

npm ERR!     /Users/schandrahas/npm-debug.log