Can't get an inner class to show up as belonging to an outer class

Nicolas De Jaeghere

Aug 2, 2013, 4:36:17 AM8/2/13
to yui...@googlegroups.com
According to the documentation, adding @for <OuterClass>to a @class block <InnerClass> should cause <InnerClass> to show up as belonging to <OuterClass> while subsequent items should still show up as belonging to <InnerClass>.
What I get instead are two classes <OuterClass> and <InnerClass>. There seems to be no relation between <OuterClass> and <InnerClass> and <OuterClass> has all the methods, properties,... . What am I doing wrong?

Example:

/**
 * @class OuterClass
 */
/**
 * @method foo
 */

/**
 * @class InnerClass
 * @for OuterClass
 */
/**
 * @method bar
 */
/**
 * @method baz
 * @for OuterClass
 */

Dilip Prajapati

Jan 31, 2014, 4:35:30 AM1/31/14
to yui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

You are doing correctly as described in documentation page.
Looks like the description of @for tag is wrong.Please refer below code snippet to get correct documentation of inner and outer class.

/**
 * @class OuterClass
 */
var OuterClass = ( function() {'use strict';
/**
@method foo
**/
var foo = function() {