How to make Yuidoc use slash and not backslash in links?

Mario Rossi

Feb 28, 2014, 3:48:36 AM2/28/14
to yui...@googlegroups.com

 I'm facing a probelm that yuidoc generataes in general correct links but with backslash instead of slash. For example,

{{#crossLink "LinkAttributes/setHref:method"}}LinkAttributes::setHref(){{/crossLink}}

generates the following html

<a id="yui_3_9_1_2_1393576490678_928" class="crosslink" href="..\classes\LinkAttributes.html#method_setHref"></a>

which becomes correct if one replaces "\" -> "/".
The same situation is with logo. If yuidoc generates default logo, the url  is OK, but once I put "logo" attribute in yuidoc.json, the generated url is again wrong.
I tried two version of yuidoc: 0.3.48 and then downgraded it to 0.3.45, but the problem remains.
I use npm of version 1.4.3 and OS is Win8.

Best,
Mario

Juan Ignacio Dopazo

Feb 28, 2014, 7:49:56 AM2/28/14
to yui...@googlegroups.com
This is probably a Windows thing. If you run it in a Unix environment you'll probably get forward slashes. I'll try to look into it.

Juan

Mario Rossi

Feb 28, 2014, 8:17:57 AM2/28/14
to yui...@googlegroups.com
You're right, in Ubuntu it works correctly. It looks like yuidoc uses directory separator for file paths  and  url.
Message has been deleted

Mario Rossi

May 5, 2014, 3:17:35 AM5/5/14
to yui...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Is there any news?
Yuidoc was not created for Windows environment? I can hardly believe this...