Best Buy Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:35:22 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires sale now today, Best buy Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires by B0076T0EU4 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires

Product By : B0076T0EU4

Diagnose a variety of common automotive electrical problems with your car's shop manual and this circuit tester kit.

To power up the tester, simply connect it to your car's battery or cigarette lighter socket. Then the tester can be used in four modes -  voltmeter, misfire locator, frequency meter, and threshold detector. It can also perform simpler tests like continuity, polarity, and energizing individual components such as lights, fans, and fuel pumps to check their operation.

The carrying case organizes and protects the entire kit. Keep it next to your shop manual and wrenches for routine check-ups and maintenance. And if you're a weekend warrior, maybe bring it to your races to help out with track-side troubleshooting!

Features:

  • Continuity test
  • Trailer light test
  • Voltage test
  • Misfire detection
  • Ignition pulse frequency measurement
  • Voltage threshold detection
Specifications:
Voltage measurement range0-60V DC (suitable for 12V and 24 V automotive systems)
Voltage threshold detection presets0.5V, 1V, 2V, 5V, 10V, 48V
Operating temperature0 to 40C (32 to 104F)
Storage temperature-10 to 50C (14 to 122F)
Warnings:
  • Do NOT use the unit on 110 or 220-volt circuits. The unit is only for 12-24 volt systems.
  • The unit may catch fire or melt if power input exceeds 60 volts.

Packaging Contents: main unit with 20' cord, cigarette lighter adapter, pair of battery hookup alligator clips, 3.5" extension probe, 20' extension lead, user manual, carrying case.

If you are searching Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires?

Check Deals and reviews for Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires today. Please check price & read review before buy. Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires Review . Buy Cheap Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires . Discount Today Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires Multi-Functional Auto Electrical Circuit Tester with LCD Display and LED Flashlight -- tests continuity, polarity, voltage, frequency, misfires Rating