Best Buy 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:37:38 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Best deal 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheap18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil
Product By : B003VZQYKQ

18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil

This 18 Gallon Oil Drain Tank is a MUST HAVE TOOL if you own a Lift. The 15" Telescoping Metal Funnel (46"-76" lifting range) Eliminates oil spills and drips. Easily drain oil filters before disposal. Simply close the ball valve to the tank and connect your air hose. The used oil will discharge out the 1" hose into another container.

Features:

  • Working Range is 46" - 76"
  • 15" x 5-1/2" Metal Funnel
  • (2) 6" Solid Rear Rubber Tires will not go flat
  • (2) 3" Solid Front Swivel Casters
  • 1" x 8' Premium Discharge Hose
  • Adjustable Air Regulator up to 120 PSI
  • Safety Air Pop Off Valve
  • 120 Degree Metal Hook End makes disposal easy
  • Durable Red Powder Coated Finish will look great for years to come.
  • Model # LD-3281
  • 1 Year Full Warranty

Shipping Weight and Dimensions:

  • 62 Lbs
  • 39 x 18 x 17 Inches
If you are searching 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil by {brand}?

You can buy 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil Review . Buy Cheap 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil . Discount Today 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan Auto Garage Lift Easily Drain & Dispose Oil Rating