Cheap Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66\" Height x 36\" Width x 24\" Depth Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:22:41 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth? you can get review about Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth

Product By : B006P5J62C
Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth Special Discount

The Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 is a 20/22-gauge welded steel mobile cabinet with three adjustable shelves and a 180 lb. per shelf capacity suitable for storage. This mobile cabinet has one hinged door with a recessed locking handle and a three-point latching system with a door latch and two vertical rods to hold the top and bottom of the door shut for security. Two keys are included for the locks. The unit has 5 inch polypropylene casters that mount to a 12 gauge steel plate base for strength, maneuverability, and safe handling. The casters are mounted beneath the cabinet so that the unit can be positioned flush against a wall or similar flat vertical surface. The floor surface on this cabinet is raised and can be used as a fourth shelf. This unit has a black power coat to resist chipping and corrosion. The assembled cabinet including casters measures 66 x 36 x 24 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) No assembly required.

Cabinets are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safe work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame with three walls that support adjustable or fixed-position shelves, one or two doors and handles. Added components may include locks for applications that require security and casters or wheels for applications that require mobility. Cabinets are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.

Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.

If you are searching Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth?

You can buy Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth Review . Buy Cheap Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth . Discount Today Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth Sandusky Lee TA3R362460-09 Black Steel Transport Mobile Storage Cabinet, 3 Adjustable Shelves, 66" Height x 36" Width x 24" Depth Rating