Sale Price Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:22:41 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 sale now today, Best buy Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 by B006R58WU2 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500

Product By : B006R58WU2
Wagan's Solar e Power Cube is the ultimate portable power source. Simply charge the internal battery using its 5 total solar panels, which fold out from the top and roll out from each side, and use the power to run your AC, USB or DC devices from anywhere. Recharge the built-in 55 AH AGM/gel hybrid battery faster using the included home AC or vehicle DC outlet. This renewable power source is extremely user friendly. This simple all in one unit is ready to be used out of the box; just charge the battery. No assembly or connections required. Features an AC power inverter with 1500 Watts continuous and 3600 Watts peak surge power, two 115 Volts AC outlets, two 12 Volts accessory outlets for powering DC appliances, two USB power ports (5 Volts 2.1 ampere total), and a digital LED voltmeter display for checking battery status. It is ideal for deep cycle applications. Initial AC charge takes up to 24 hours. Allows up to 18 hours direct sunlight to fully charge it via solar panels only. Each solar panel is 16 Watts, so 80 Watts of solar panels are already built in. These mono crystalline solar panels run on 17 percent efficiency. Sample applications include 3 Watts LED light bulb, radio, wireless router, portable stereo, laptop computer, thermo fridge/warmer, TV, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, cell phone, etc. Also includes several other useful built-in features. Separate solar panels and batteries can be connected for even more power. The front of the cube has two terminals for solar panel expansion, if it is needed in the future. A convenient fold out storage compartment is built into the side, useful for additional accessories. It has collapsible handle and wheels to easily transport it to your next sunny destination. This plug and play solar generator harnesses the sun's energy and provides instant access to AC power that is fume and noise free. This item is covered by a 2 year limited warranty. If you are searching Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500?

Check Deals and reviews for Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 today. Please check price & read review before buy. Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 Review . Buy Cheap Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 . Discount Today Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 Wagan EL2546 Solar e Cube 1500 Rating