Buy CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:36:51 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Best deal CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapCBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller
Product By : B007I6VSJ6

CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller Ganz Eco-Energy Dual Charge Battery Charge Controller GCC-D10ANote: Should not be exposed to water and shouldbe installed in an enclosed area.Charges two independent battery banks using only one solar panel array. This unit is fully automatic and switches between batteries de-pending on their state of charge. For Boats, RV's and other systems with two batteries.Features:Optimized for use with Ganz Semi-Flexible Solar PanelsISO 9001 CertifiedCharges 2 separate batteries from a single solar panel array.Automatically switches between batteriesSuitable for 12VDC or 24VDC SystemsCompatible with Lead-Acid, AGM or Gel batteriesOvercharging, Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protec-tionBattery Priority selection functionOperating Range of - V30F to 102FOptional Digital Remote Meter Model GCC-RM2 year warrantyFull Installation Instructions included If you are searching CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller by {brand}?

You can buy CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller Review . Buy Cheap CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller . Discount Today CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller CBC GCC-D10A 10 Amp Dual Charge Controller Rating