Best Deal RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) Review

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:34:10 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) with big discount? We offer special price RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV)
Sale Price : Check Price Now
RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) Review Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 31.64V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 7.9 A Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.78 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 8.35 A Maximum Power at STC: 250 W Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Cell Efficiency 18.1% Module Efficiency 15.3% Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC) Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5; Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Mono-crystalline 156 x 156 mm (6 inches) No. of cells: 60 (6 x 10) Dimensions: 65 x 39 x 1.57 in (1650 x 990 x 40 mm) Weight: 41.9 lbs (19.0 kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in) tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP67 rated Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 1200mm(39.4inches) Connectors: MC4 compatible UL Listed: UL 1703 Fire Rating: Class C If you are searching RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV). I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV)?

We have best RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) Review . Buy Cheap RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) . Discount Today RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) RENOGY® Four(4) Grade A 250W Watt Solar Panel UL Listed(1KW Solar System PV) Rating