Sale SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:36:29 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set with big discount? We offer special price SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set
Sale Price : Check Price Now
SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set Review SKT4049 Features: -Corrosive resistant and laser engraved every 120 degrees.-Extra recess depth and nose-down design.-SureGrip® hex design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner.-Made in the U.S.A.. Dimensions: -19 Piece 1/2'' Drive 6 Point SAE Deep Socket Impact Set. Warranty: -Lifetime warranty19 piece set is made in the U.S.A., featuring the SK's High Visibility technology. The sockets are coated with a rust-preventative compound, which makes them exceptionally resistant to corrosive factors. In addition to the rust-preventative coating, the sockets are laser engraved every 120 degrees with extra large markings for improved readability. All the SK impact sockets feature the SK's SureGrip® hex design, which drives the side of the hex, not the corner. This not only provides increased strength, but also avoids rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners, which can occur when using a sharp cornered hex  tool. The unique nose-down design extends the taper as far as possible, for improved access over straight wall designs. Sizes include: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/16", 1-1/8", 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-5/16", 1-3/8", 1-7/16", 1-1/2" sockets. .-Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual pcs for details. If you are searching SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set?

We have best SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set Review . Buy Cheap SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set . Discount Today SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set SK Hand Tools 4049 19-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Fractional Impact Socket Set Rating