Sale Price Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:36:29 AM6/25/14
to ysug...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder sale now today, Best buy Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder by B00440DV8K low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder

Product By : B00440DV8K
Hot Max 135 AMP Mig Welder - Model 135WFG The Hot Max 135WFG MIG Welder is ready to weld with shielding gas or flux core right out of the box. Features: ¢ Infinite Output Voltage Controls which can be adjusted as you weld! ¢ Infinite Wire Speed Control ¢ Factory pre-wired and ready for optional Spool Gun Model #SPG. ¢ Easy polarity change for switching between shielding gas and flux core wire. ¢ Drive roller fits .023 to .035 wire. Larger drive wheel available. ¢ 2 Year Limited Warranty on Machine, 90 Day Warranty on Gun and Hoses, for Parts and Labor Welder Includes The Following Components: ¢ Ground Clamp with 9 Cable ¢ MIG Gun with 10 Hose ¢ CO2/Argon Regulator with 5 Hose ¢ 2# Spool of .030 Flux Core Wire ¢ Gas Nozzle for MIG Welding ¢ Hex Wrench for wire feed roller ¢ .025, .030, and .035 Contact Tips ¢ 10# Wire Spool Adapter Shielding gas is NOT included. If you are searching Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder?

Check Deals and reviews for Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder today. Please check price & read review before buy. Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Review . Buy Cheap Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder . Discount Today Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Hot Max 135WFG 135 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Rating