Re: Syed Qadri

Saqib Shafi

Feb 21, 2013, 8:09:40 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com
Awesome spam.

Saqib Shafi
630-803-2737

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Syed Qadri <russ...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Jibran Syed

Feb 21, 2013, 8:12:08 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com
somebody got haxx3d

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

“A believer is the mirror of his brother. A believer is the brother of another believer. He protects him against loss and defends him behind his back.” (Bukhari)
---

- Jibran Syed

Faiez Usman

Feb 21, 2013, 10:44:34 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com
cool listing russgula

sqad...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2013, 10:53:52 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com, ym...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha I haven't used russgula for email in ages. It's all fantasy football and bball. Good to know though

Hanzla Quraishi

Feb 21, 2013, 10:57:22 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com

Jawad Pervez

Feb 21, 2013, 11:40:57 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com
LIIKE IT.

Saqib Shafi

Feb 21, 2013, 11:41:58 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com
Very good to know, Quads. Now, just change your password so as not to spam all that Email's contacts, again.

Saqib Shafi
630-803-2737

Faiez Usman

Feb 21, 2013, 11:48:31 AM2/21/13
to ym...@googlegroups.com
I heard it's going to snow in Chicago, I hope you're wearing a sweater Hanzla.