Geting TbEditableColumn enabled attribute to use an expression rather than a boolean value

Paul

Mar 6, 2013, 9:29:23 AM3/6/13
to yii-bo...@googlegroups.com
is there a way to get the TbEditableColumn enabled attribute to use an expression rather than a boolean value (ie: true)

The following is an example of what I am trying to do:

 array(
      'class' => 'bootstrap.widgets.TbEditableColumn',
      'name' => 'description',

      'editable' => array(
           'type' => 'textarea',
   'url' => $this->createUrl('classification/update'),
   'placement' => 'top',
           'enabled' => '($data->status > 0) ? true : false;',
      )
 ),

It should be noted that this works with the visible attribute available when using the bootstrap.widgets.TbButtonColumn as follows:

array(
    'class' => 'bootstrap.widgets.TbButtonColumn',
    'deleteConfirmation' => 'Are you sure you wish to delete this classification?',
    'template' => '{delete}',

    'buttons'=>array(
        'delete' => array(
        'visible' => '($data->status > 0) ? true : false;',
    )
),

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Mar 13, 2013, 9:44:39 AM3/13/13
to yii-bo...@googlegroups.com
Any reply to this post would be greatly appreciated

Christoffer Niska

Mar 14, 2013, 2:50:30 AM3/14/13
to yii-bo...@googlegroups.com

Hey Paul TbEditableColumn is part of yiistrap. You should redirect your question to its developers.

-Christoffer

Christoffer Niska

Mar 14, 2013, 2:50:57 AM3/14/13
to yii-bo...@googlegroups.com

Err.. I mean yiibooster. :-)

Paul

Mar 14, 2013, 9:27:43 AM3/14/13
to yii-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As you are the developer of the YiiBooster extension, how and were can I redirect my question to you?

Thanks

Christoffer Niska

Mar 14, 2013, 12:07:08 PM3/14/13
to yii-bo...@googlegroups.com

I'm actually not a developer for yiibooster, they just use code that I originally wrote hence the confusion. Try to see if there's any means to communicate with the team on the project site.

-Christoffer