version 7.0 tabs problem

viorel

Oct 20, 2013, 2:41:05 AM10/20/13
to yii-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed the 7.0 version and as other people said, I cannot see the tabs for operations, tasks, roles, assignments as before (I used the 6.0 version before and it was great). Normally I can move back to 6.0 but I already started the use of yiistrap + yiiwheels and there is not compatibility between them.

Can anyone give me a suggestion how to fix it?

Viorel

Big Z

Jan 17, 2014, 8:53:19 PM1/17/14
to yii-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I was having the same issue, No Tabs in 1.7.

When inspecting the generated HTML code, I noticed that a div was missing:
I think the main layout was not being used...

So, I fixed it like this (not sure if it is the proper way):

In components/AuthController.php init(): $this->layout = 'main';

public function init()
    {
        parent::init();
        $this->layout = 'main';
        $this->menu = $this->getSubMenu();
    }

In views/layouts/main.php, I added:
before the div:
<?php $this->beginContent($this->module->defaultLayout); ?>

after the div:
<?php $this->endContent(); ?>

Seems to be working, although I didn't test it thoroughly.

Regards,