Auth ugrade to Bootstrap 3.0

pe...@procede.eu

Jan 14, 2015, 10:26:53 AM1/14/15
to yii-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Do you have any plans to upgrade the great module for us to Bootstrap v3 ?

I am currently running my site using the "Yii Boostrap 3 Extension" from http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/yii-bootstrap3-module/  - this works really well but breaks the Auth module :((

Regards,

Peter, Liverpool

Christoffer Niska

Jan 14, 2015, 6:23:30 PM1/14/15
to pe...@procede.eu, yii-auth
Hello Peter,

I'm glad you like the module. Unfortunately I don't have any time to spare for this.

However, what you can do is to create your own views based on those provided with the module.

Changing the view folder can be done from the configuration (as far as I can remember).

I hope this works for you, LMK if you run into any issues.

Best,
Chris

Best regards,
Christoffer Niska

Peter Brennen

Jan 15, 2015, 4:28:05 AM1/15/15
to yii-auth
Hi Chris,

Yes after I sent this I managed to sort it out. It simply needed the following search and replaces done to allow it to be compatiable with "Yii Boostrap 3 Extension":
  • <div class="span6">  to <div class="col-md-12">
  • All "Tb" references changed to "Bs" in widgets;
    • BsActiveForm
    • BsHtml
    • BsGridView
    • BsNav
  • Change BsHtml::icon() constants to their equivalents in this class
  • Lastly in the main config for Yii, change the 'auth' "appLayout" entry to:
    • 'defaultLayout' => 'application.views.layouts.main', // the layout used by the module.