do you plan to add a bizrule and a data field ?

Дмитрий Протопопов

Jan 24, 2013, 4:44:35 PM1/24/13
to yii-...@googlegroups.com

Christoffer Niska

Jan 24, 2013, 5:16:41 PM1/24/13
to Дмитрий Протопопов, yii-...@googlegroups.com
No, I already answered this in the comment section of the extension page. The simple reason is that I don't believe that bizrule and data is something that belongs in the user interface.

-Chris

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Дмитрий Протопопов <dmitry.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

Best regards,
Christoffer Niska
Phone +358 500 980 565

Tobias Munk

Jan 27, 2013, 4:53:39 PM1/27/13
to yii-...@googlegroups.com, Дмитрий Протопопов
But how do you change the bizrule, create an own CRUD?
I think this is a very important feature, I wanted to replace yii-rights in Phundament with yii-auth, but without bizrules I can't do that.

You could only show bizrules to a superuser for example.

Best regards,
schmunk

PS:
with
    public function getIsSuperuser()
    {
        return $this->getIsAdmin();
    }
It's backward compatible with yii-rights ;)