AIRPORT DENIED!!!!!!!

ram

Aug 24, 2010, 9:07:51 AM8/24/10
to YEIDA
yes as of now it is disapproved by GOM.a committee will be constituted
to see the air trafic datas presented by u.p. govt.as there is a huge
difference in statistics presented by difference aggencies in
accordence to air trafic projections.this committee will submit its
report in three months.and than again a date will be declared to
another GOM.wait and watch........

shilpi suri

Aug 24, 2010, 9:53:43 AM8/24/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hi
just a small correction if you allow ....I just read this as a news clipping on a local news channel ...which  repoted that meeting was inconclusive due to a big difference in statistics presented .

SO airport not DENIED AS YET ....
anyways  we all knew that nothing will come out from it...
the circus will continue till the next assembly election ..keep enjoying these crests and troughs

regards

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com OR Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com OR Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com.
Alternatively you may speak to Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Manav Trehan

Aug 24, 2010, 10:41:14 AM8/24/10
to YEIDA
I understand this GoM meeting was to discuss the legal aspects of the
airports so as to save it from possible future litigations, a common
hindrance in projects in India. I will be interested to know what
legal aspects would likely be discussed, and why it requires such
accurate traffic projections.

I dont think GoI needs to defend another airport to GMR or anybody on
traffic projections, especially when the airport is to be state/
private financed. The GM Right of First refusal only means that they
are a preferred bidder if their bid is in 10% of the best bid
offered.Also, this aiport is in alignment with all the other proposed
plans for NCR region.

Manav

On Aug 24, 6:53 am, shilpi suri <todu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> just a small correction if you allow ....I just read this as a news clipping
> on a local news channel ...which  repoted that meeting was *inconclusive due
> to a big difference in statistics presented .*
>
> SO airport not DENIED AS YET ....
> anyways  we all knew that nothing will come out from it...
> the circus will continue till the next assembly election ..keep enjoying
> these crests and troughs
>
> regards
>

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 6:37 PM, ram <ram_kho...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> > yes as of now it is disapproved by GOM.a committee will be constituted
> > to see the air trafic datas presented by u.p. govt.as there is a huge
> > difference in statistics presented by difference aggencies in
> > accordence to air trafic projections.this committee will submit its
> > report in three months.and than again a date will be declared to
> > another GOM.wait and watch........
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > email.
> > To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeidaclick the "Edit My Membership" link
> > on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe"
> > button on the page that appears.
> > To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>
> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukherjee at
> > arn...@gmail.com OR Raj Yadav at yadavra...@gmail.com OR Safal Suri at
> > safals...@hotmail.com.
> > Alternatively you may speak to Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.- Hide quoted text -

Nawab Sahib

Aug 24, 2010, 11:13:51 AM8/24/10
to YEIDA
Mint news:

New Delhi: A group of ministers on the proposed Greater Noida airport
on Tuesday found major differences in air traffic projections
submitted by the Uttar Pradesh government and the Delhi International
Airports Ltd (DIAL) that runs the IGI Airport.

The air traffic projections were sought by the GoM from the state
government and DIAL to start the process of studying the pros and cons
of constructing a greenfield airport within 150 km radius of the Delhi
airport.

“The GoM felt that there was a lot of difference in the projections
submitted by the state government and DIAL. Realistic figures are
needed.

“These projections will now be examined by the civil aviation ministry
and the Airports Authority of India and experts’ opinion will also be
sought,” civil aviation minister Praful Patel told reporters after the
meeting.

The proposed airport, a dream project of chief minister Mayawati, is
slated to be christened the Taj International Aviation Hub. It is
proposed to come up at Jhevar near Greater Noida, located about 60km
from Delhi and 120km from Agra.

Asked when the next meeting of GoM would be held, Patel said the study
of the traffic figures would take about three months. “We will come
back to the GoM after this.”

He said the GoM would first deal with traffic projections and then
consider other issues, including the legal aspects of having another
airport within a radius of 150km of an existing one.

According to a latest report prepared by the Uttar Pradesh government,
air traffic at the proposed Greater Noida airport in 2011-12 would be
8.65% of the total National Capital Region traffic. The earlier report
had projected it at 7.96%.

The Mayawati government has identified 1,500 hectares for the project,
which was estimated to cost about Rs5,000 crore over a year ago. It
had also submitted a techno-economic feasibility report to the Centre.

The GMR-led DIAL had opposed the construction of the Greater Noida
Airport saying it would create competition and hurt the Delhi airport
where a new terminal has been created.

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Aug 24, 2010, 12:03:02 PM8/24/10
to YEIDA
It is actually wrong to say, 'airport has been denied'.
Congress will not do anything which would bolster Mayawatis position,
which is
plummeting each passing day . A positive news on airpot would help
Mayawati to gain strengths.
Similarly a negative news (like airport denial) about airport would
strengthen
her position. In this situation, a status-quo on airport (hold on
technical grounds), suits Congress.

We forecasted the outcome of this meeting weeks back and this will
continue till
2012. After that depending on the election, you will get some concrete
outcome
on Jewar airport (whether positive or negative).

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Aug 24, 2010, 6:22:04 PM8/24/10
to YEIDA
25 Aug, 2010, 01.36AM IST,ET Bureau
GoM defers decision on Greater Noida airport

NEW DELHI: The first meeting of a group of ministers (GoM) formed to
look into the legality of setting up an airport in Greater Noida
failed to take any decision on the proposed facility. It is expected
to meet again after three months to decide the fate of the project.

“The UP government and DIAL have given their traffic projections.
These will be studied by the government and a team of experts before
the GoM meets again to determine the viability of the airport,” Civil
Aviation Minister Praful Patel told reporters after the meeting.

The GoM meeting took place on Tuesday after being postponed thrice
earlier for unspecified reasons. It was scheduled initially for May 5,
then was deferred to June 6, then to July 15.

The issue of an international airport at Greater Noida has been hotly
debated between the Centre and the government of Uttar Pradesh. The
state government wants to build an airport, called the Taj
International Aviation Hub, at Jewar in Greater Noida on about 3,700
acres.

Though the Cabinet had given an in-principle approval to Uttar Pradesh
chief minister Mayawati's pet project, the Centre formed the GoM to
examine the legality of the proposal vis-a-vis the agreement with the
GMR-led Delhi International Airport (Pvt) Ltd (DIAL) that has built
Terminal 3 (T3) at the IGI Airport.

DIAL has expressed reservations about another airport coming up in the
region, which would affect its investment of over Rs 12,000 crore in
building new international terminal in Delhi. It has cited the current
rule that prevents construction of two airports within a distance of
150 km from each other. The T3 is only 70 km far from Jewar.

Although a second airport could affect DIAL’s business, they also have
the RoFR (Right of First refusal) for the Greater Noida airport
project. This ensures that GMR gets preference in bidding for the new
airport project in case its bid is within 10% of the highest bidder.

The GoM headed by Home Minister P Chidamabaram has been constituted to
examine this issue. Among others, the GoM includes Law Minister
Veerappa Moily, HRD Minister Kapil Sibal, Environment Minister Jairam
Ramesh and Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel. The environment and
HRD ministers did not attend the Tuesday’s meeting.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/infrastructure/GoM-defers-decision-on-Greater-Noida-airport/articleshow/6429135.cms

Safal Suri (9811182828)

Aug 25, 2010, 1:36:10 AM8/25/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ram!

Thanks for the update. Sir, could you please tell all of us the source of your information that says... "GoM has finally arrived at a decision and DENIED the airport". Also, in your post you have made a contradictory statement. On one hand you state that the GoM has denied the airport and at the same time you say that three months down the line another GoM will be constituted. My apologies, but I honestly don't get it. Why constitute another GoM when the decision has already been reached and airport denied? Please answer and help us understand.

Sir, there is enough information on visual/print media and on the net to update us with the latest news as it happens. I have tried my utmost best but couldn't find any information regarding denial of the airport. Every piece of news provides the same information (basically issued by PTI), that no decision was reached and GoM has deferred the decision on another pretext (No surprise... we all knew, that was very much on the card... and some of us, including Arnab and myself... had predicted the course well in advance).

Sir, please regard this as a request... kindly refrain from spreading false news. I have repeatedly said earlier and do so again... a vast majority of readers of this forum are well educated, well versed in browsing internet and finding the right information. Sooner or later everyone figures the reality. Therefore, it is really futile and a wasted exercise by those attempting to spread false or misguiding information. Sticking to facts and reality is the best policy for every potential contributor. Please be honest to others and to yourself.

Hope the message goes across...

Safal Suri

PS:

I am not predicting any positive news about the airport for at least another couple of years. Please understand, no one expects Congress led government in the center to gift the permission to establish a green field airport to Mayawati lead state government. Flash visit by Rahul Gandhi to Tappal couple of days back, to express his solidity with farmers demanding more compensation from Mayawati in case of acquisition of land for developing more cities adjoining Yamuna Expressway... only enforces the belief that now that the Congress has the BJP in its side to sail through Nuclear Liability Bill and therefore doesn't require the support of BSP... the possibility of any positive news regarding the airport is more remote than ever.

Aug 25, 2010, 3:19:59 AM8/25/10
to YEIDA
Dear Friends, We all are aware that the decision on Greater Noida
Airport has been deferred by the GoM. "Ye to hona hi tha". I am of
the opinion that this GoM never approve the above airport till the
Assembly Election of UP, reasons best known to you. BSP supported the
UPA on the Financial Bill and it was hoped that UPA will adopt policy
"Give and Take" but inspite of the BSP support in Parliament and saved
the UPA on the Financial Bill, UPA did not fulfill its obligations of
BSP. Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tappal recently expressed his solidity
with farmers demanding more compensation from Mayawati in case of
acquisition of land for developing more cities adjoining Yamuna
Expressway. you can see that when the Rahul Gandhi is giving support
to the farmers agitation in Tappal, how the UPA (Congress Govt) clear
any project in greater noida. In UP, election are going soon.So
forget airport till the UPA is in the Centre. In in next election,
Congress come in power or require the support of BSP in UP for forming
the Congress led Government, it may be clear the jewar airport. In
my opinion, BSP now must not support to UPA on any subject in the
Parliament.

On Aug 25, 10:36 am, "Safal Suri \(9811182828\)" <safals...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear Ram!
>
> Thanks for the update. Sir, could you please tell all of us the source of your information that says... "GoM has finally arrived at a decision and DENIED the airport". Also, in your post you have made a contradictory statement. On one hand you state that the GoM has denied the airport and at the same time you say that three months down the line another GoM will be constituted. My apologies, but I honestly don't get it. Why constitute another GoM when the decision has already been reached and airport denied? Please answer and help us understand.
>
> Sir, there is enough information on visual/print media and on the net to update us with the latest news as it happens. I have tried my utmost best but couldn't find any information regarding denial of the airport. Every piece of news provides the same information (basically issued by PTI), that no decision was reached and GoM has deferred the decision on another pretext (No surprise... we all knew, that was very much on the card... and some of us, including Arnab and myself... had predicted the course well in advance).
>
> Sir, please regard this as a request... kindly refrain from spreading false news. I have repeatedly said earlier and do so again... a vast majority of readers of this forum are well educated, well versed in browsing internet and finding the right information. Sooner or later everyone figures the reality. Therefore, it is really futile and a wasted exercise by those attempting to spread false or misguiding information. Sticking to facts and reality is the best policy for every potential contributor. Please be honest to others and to yourself.
>
> Hope the message goes across...
>
> Safal Suri
>
> PS:
>
> I am not predicting any positive news about the airport for at least another couple of years. Please understand, no one expects Congress led government in the center to gift the permission to establish a green field airport to Mayawati lead state government. Flash visit by Rahul Gandhi to Tappal couple of days back, to express his solidity with farmers demanding more compensation from Mayawati in case of acquisition of land for developing more cities adjoining Yamuna Expressway... only enforces the belief that now that the Congress has the BJP in its side to sail through Nuclear Liability Bill and therefore doesn't require the support of BSP... the possibility of any positive news regarding the airport is more remote than ever.

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Aug 25, 2010, 11:58:40 AM8/25/10
to YEIDA
Good to see Ashok-jee posting very sensible and matured post on
airport. He used to be the most emotional guy in this forum, when it
comes to airport.
Just based on the numbers, it is nearly impossible to sanction Jewar
Airport after T-3 is operational now and will be adding further
capacity to it.

Ministers are known for financial mismanagement, so the viability or
cost of building the airport does not matter much. 150Km rule is
effective dead. Noone is talking about it anymore. GMR can be given
lucrative deals like JP and these ministers can very well do it, as
long as there is a political consensus. It will all depend on next UP
assembly election in 2012.

Lets keep our focus on ongoing land acquisition of Sec 18/20. Looks
like YEW will get delayed. We do not want our plot possession to be
delayed.

Anurag

Aug 25, 2010, 1:53:36 PM8/25/10
to YEIDA
chalo finally nobody is gona talk about Jewar Airport for atleast 3
months....

property dealer have earned a lot and now some of they have fallen
into their own trap.....

now atleast we can focus on other developments going on in that
area........

Ashok

Aug 26, 2010, 1:41:26 AM8/26/10
to YEIDA
Chalo ab to teen mahine kee chutte hogagi uske baad dheere dheere
time
aage badega aur election aa zaynege phir nai sarkar aagayegi pata
nahi
kiya hota is airport ka. Teen mahine baad GoM distance ke baat kahegi
or phir legality kee..............Aab hame kisi nai vise ko focus
karna
chahiye aur vikas ke baat karni chiya is region me. Chood do ab
airport kee baat karna. Nahi milegi airport ke manzoori is UPA govt.
se.

Mandeep

Aug 26, 2010, 5:09:23 PM8/26/10
to YEIDA
Ashok Ji...aaj ke aap ke posting pad ke I remember Arbab's Words
"Good to see Ashok-jee posting very sensible and matured post on
airport. He used to be the most emotional guy in this forum, when it
comes to airport."

Now I even agree with Arnab that you seem to be quite attached with
Airport :)...but what ever you have written is true and quite
apparent.

regards
Mandeep.

Ashok

Aug 27, 2010, 1:14:57 AM8/27/10
to YEIDA
Dear Mandeep ji,

It is true that I have attached with the propsoed airport at Jewar
but you and every body also who is having/allotted the plots in that
region. Is it true or not ? comments please

Safal Suri (9811182828)

Aug 27, 2010, 1:20:38 AM8/27/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ashok Ji,

Everyone in this forum, weather they accept or not, is one way or the other
very concerned with approval of the airport in this region. Naturally, it is
in our interest that airport is permitted.

Also, there is no doubt that you have been one of the most active advocate
and vocal about the airport. People are just expressing the same fact.

Regards,

Safal Suri

> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> "YEIDA" group.
> To visit this group, please click the link
> http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> email.
> To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to

> http://groups.google.com/group/yeida click the "Edit My Membership" link

> on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the
> "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com
>
> For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukherjee at

> arn...@gmail.com OR Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com OR Safal Suri at
> safa...@hotmail.com.

Kamal

Aug 27, 2010, 1:56:51 AM8/27/10
to YEIDA
Hello Safalji,

You very rightly pointed out that we all are interested in airport
sanction. We as human beings want good things to occur for us very
soon. The urgency to get every good thing in life is a part of our
mentality of "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW". Nothing wrong with it
except it brings on too much stress.

I am reminded of a saying "Dheerae dheerae re manaa, dheerae sab kuch
hoye. Maali seechen sau gharaa, rituu ayee phal hoye". Go slow my dear
heart, everything takes its own sweet time. The gardener may water the
plant hundred times a day but the plant will bear fruit only when its
season comes.

I am always helped by this saying whenever I get impatient about
various things. Hope it helps others too.

Warren Buffett always says that investing should be a dull job.
Patience and mental fortitude are very essential to reap the benefits
of long term gain from any investment.

Monitoring your investments on a day to day basis leads to firing of
trigger finger in form of selling and buying too frequently because of
stress associated with it.

I am sure all the plot holders in YEIDA know in their hearts that the
place will not be livable easily for next 10 years at least. 15 years
to be practical. In the meantime we all know it is an investment or
speculation howsoever we may call it.

Impatience is the biggest enemy of good returns in any investment
made. I myself have discovered it only after being an impatient
investor. Ups and downs keep happening in life and so too in
investment. Bhagvad Gita too tells us to have equanimity in life and
to take ups and downs of our life with a certain serenity and
equanimity.

You have been writing in the forum that the sanction of airport will
take time.

Even if the airport is not sanctioned in the worst possible scenario
even then the place will develop albeit at a slower pace. Didnt noida
and greater noida develop even without airport. Ultimately it will
depend on a combination of population dynamics, GDP growth of the
country and no political party making it a point to kill the area for
deriving a political mileage ( like tata nano factory in west
bengal ).

Thanking You

Kamal

Ashok

Aug 27, 2010, 2:07:15 AM8/27/10
to YEIDA
Dear Kamal,

Good posting.

regards

ram

Aug 27, 2010, 4:32:06 AM8/27/10
to YEIDA
dear sir

first of all i had no intention and interest in spreading roumers.my
contradictory statements itself proves me innocent.i am very honest
person as far as i know myself and honestly i had no reason to be
dihonest as i am a small invester in yeida and has a mere
significance.now i got to know that when it comes to airport one has
to be very careful while in discussion.this has now become a very
sensitive and emotional issue and everybody takes it personal. matter
of airport may have much importence for others still it has a little
importence for me too.getting news from zee news i had just written
that AIRPORT IS DENIED AS OF NOW.please correct me if i am still
wrong...

hope it will also go across............

wrote:
> Dear Ram!
>
> Thanks for the update. Sir, could you please tell all of us the source of your information that says... "GoM has finally arrived at a decision and DENIED the airport". Also, in your post you have made a contradictory statement. On one hand you state that the GoM has denied the airport and at the same time you say that three months down the line another GoM will be constituted. My apologies, but I honestly don't get it. Why constitute another GoM when the decision has already been reached and airport denied? Please answer and help us understand.
>
> Sir, there is enough information on visual/print media and on the net to update us with the latest news as it happens. I have tried my utmost best but couldn't find any information regarding denial of the airport. Every piece of news provides the same information (basically issued by PTI), that no decision was reached and GoM has deferred the decision on another pretext (No surprise... we all knew, that was very much on the card... and some of us, including Arnab and myself... had predicted the course well in advance).
>
> Sir, please regard this as a request... kindly refrain from spreading false news. I have repeatedly said earlier and do so again... a vast majority of readers of this forum are well educated, well versed in browsing internet and finding the right information. Sooner or later everyone figures the reality. Therefore, it is really futile and a wasted exercise by those attempting to spread false or misguiding information. Sticking to facts and reality is the best policy for every potential contributor. Please be honest to others and to yourself.
>
> Hope the message goes across...
>
> Safal Suri
>
> PS:
>
> I am not predicting any positive news about the airport for at least another couple of years. Please understand, no one expects Congress led government in the center to gift the permission to establish a green field airport to Mayawati lead state government. Flash visit by Rahul Gandhi to Tappal couple of days back, to express his solidity with farmers demanding more compensation from Mayawati in case of acquisition of land for developing more cities adjoining Yamuna Expressway... only enforces the belief that now that the Congress has the BJP in its side to sail through Nuclear Liability Bill and therefore doesn't require the support of BSP... the possibility of any positive news regarding the airport is more remote than ever.

Mandeep

Aug 27, 2010, 3:49:14 PM8/27/10
to YEIDA
Dear Ashok Ji.....

First of all I apologize if you have minded my words.....I have never
meant that.....and yes everybody and me is attached with the Airport
as it will bring bring Prosperity to the region much sooner as
expected and will make this place a habitable place....which for
obvious reasons will magnify our premiums....the maximum premiums can
only be expected when plots are in the hands of end users and they
decide to reside there...at that point scarcity and Rarity will
enhance the worth.

Once again I admit that I am deeply attached with the airport and
other developments near Yamuna Expressway and apologize if you have
considered me wrong.

Regards
Mandeep