JOB: Lift Interactive Hiring Full-time Developer

Micah Slavens

Jan 5, 2012, 1:18:47 PM1/5/12
to ye...@googlegroups.com
The Gig
We're looking for a fresh and talented web developer with Ruby on Rails skills to develop and grow both client and internal projects. As a member of the team, you'll experience a wide variety of opportunities as you work alongside talented designers, front-end developers and programmers.

About Lift
We're a mid-sized, experienced team known for our attention to user great design and user experience. Our work covers a wide range of sectors from tech related start-ups and online retail to non-profit and municipalities with clients spanning the globe. We're a tight-knit group working out of a great space on Whyte Avenue in Edmonton, Alberta. (For more, visit http://liftinteractive.com)

Compensation
Negotiable

Requirements
We are looking for intermediate or entry level developers, preferably with significant experience with Ruby, RoR development and Python or PHP. A hunger to learn and an innate ability to jump in and work with a team is a must. HTML5, CSS and Javascript skills are a big plus.

Terms of Employment
We are  looking to fill a full-time position, but are open to contracts as well.