JOB: Senior Web Developer - Redman Technologies Inc

Roberto Moreno

Jan 16, 2012, 12:56:09 PM1/16/12
to YEGRB
TECHNOLOGY QUALIFICATIONS:

At the end of the day we're looking for somebody with who is a
flexible learner with a core set of skills that already include a
strong mix of many of the technologies listed below:

Experience in server-side languages, specifically PHP, Ruby, Node.js
Client-side scripting: Javascript (with jQuery)
Database & caching: MySQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, Memcached, Redis
HTML, CSS, JSON and XML
A fundamental understanding of web-based services and API's
Helpful: Git (version control), design skills or an understanding of
good design/UX, experience in MVC design patterns, unit testing.

OVERVIEW:

We are an Edmonton-based company that has been providing web-based
solutions for the real estate industry for nearly a decade. In order
to continue to expand, we need to grow our creative team. As a senior
member of the team you would be an integral part of the continued
development of our core application and new products within the
ecosystem.

Individuals who will excel at this position understand that code is
more than just strings of text, but the overall background and growth
of a company and it’s clients. While we are a solid company, we strive
to maintain the entrepreneurial, start-up feel - providing every
member of the team an opportunity to excel, take on personal
challenges and inject creativity and passion into all aspects of the
Redman culture. If you love to work within a team environment, but can
focus and strategize on your own as well - we want to speak to you!

YOU (Take On New Challenges):will get to work with on industry-
innovating products built on many of the latest web technologies;
will be involved in the production of new or improved features and
functionality within our custom software engine;
are able to work both autonomously on projects and often as part of a
team;
build clean, complaint code that works across many browsers and
platforms;

Was this job ad written for you? Does this speak to the very nature of
the job you’ve been looking for? Get in touch - we want to talk to
you! When applying, please provide your Resume, sample codes/or open
source projects, and any other “wow” factors that will excite us.
careers at redmantech.com