Online simulation

robert papanicola

Mar 31, 2021, 12:14:21 PM3/31/21
to yakind...@googlegroups.com
Hello

is there an online version of yakindu?

Merci

Axel Terfloth

Apr 1, 2021, 2:43:50 AM4/1/21
to yakind...@googlegroups.com
Hello Robert,

YAKINDU is currently not available online but we are working on it.

Best regards,
Axel

Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle, Abdelghani El-Kacimi, Wolfgang Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann
Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Michael Neuhaus (Vors./chairman), Harald Goertz, Stephan Grollmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Am Brambusch 15-24, 44536 Lünen (Germany)
Registergericht/Registry Court: Amtsgericht Dortmund | HRB 20621

Andreas Mülder

Apr 26, 2021, 5:51:11 AM4/26/21
to YAKINDU User
Hi Robert,

a preview of our new web editor is available here:

Best, Andreas