[xuggler-users] Wowza Xuggle setup

Kapil Dalwani

May 14, 2010, 3:01:19 PM5/14/10
to xuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hello Xugglers,

I am writing an App in which the client side code call the java server
side code in Wowza media sever.

Its a video record application. As we know that Flash generates Flv
file, I want to use Xuggle to convert flv auido only files to mp3.

While I run the App, the Wowza media server gives an error like this
I have added all the export command for Xuggle and I have also copied
the jars of Xuggler to $WOWA_HOME/lib.

I am not sure what is that I am missing?

Is there any other settings for Wowza/red5 server.

Thanks,
Kapil

Here is the error.

ERROR com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Could not load library:
xuggle-xuggler-io; version: 3; Visit
http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/faq/ to find common solutions to this
problem
ERROR server comment - invoke(doSaveUploadAudio):
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no xuggle-xuggler-io in
java.library.path:
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1792)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no xuggle-xuggler-io in java.library.path
at com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader.loadLibrary0(JNILibraryLoader.java:265)
at com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader.loadLibrary(JNILibraryLoader.java:168)

Best,
Kapil

Kapil Dalwani

May 20, 2010, 1:53:53 PM5/20/10
to xuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guy,

I was wondering if anyone has answer to my query yet?

Best,
Kapil