xuggler is not working

Ajay Velayudhan

Apr 20, 2016, 8:06:49 AM4/20/16
to xuggler-users
Hi, I want to create a desktop application for Video Recording in most popular video formats. how can I do it using XUGGLER?? is it possible to do it?
I always got an error when using xuggler.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
at com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader.<clinit>(JNILibraryLoader.java:48)
at com.xuggle.xuggler.XugglerJNI.<clinit>(XugglerJNI.java:19)
at com.xuggle.xuggler.IRational.make(IRational.java:392)
at com.thaliyola.videorecorder.WebcamAudioToAVideoFile.<clinit>(WebcamAudioToAVideoFile.java:35)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
... 4 more

And I am searched over internet for the solution and tried more and more. but none of those are helpful to me.

Xuggler blog is incomplete now.

Anyone can help me?