Could not load library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 5;

Tadas Kučinskas

Apr 2, 2014, 5:18:45 AM4/2/14
to xuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for my poor language.
Secondly, I must to confes that i am new in Xuggler.

And Finally...
Every time i compile my xuggler based program i get the same error:

11:42:33.156 [main] ERROR com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Could not load library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 5; Visit http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/faq/ to find common solutions to this problem
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no xuggle-xuggler in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader.loadLibrary0(JNILibraryLoader.java:265)
at com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader.loadLibrary(JNILibraryLoader.java:168)
at com.xuggle.xuggler.XugglerJNI.<clinit>(XugglerJNI.java:19)
at com.xuggle.xuggler.IVideoResampler.isSupported(IVideoResampler.java:361)
at AragaL.Handlers.Bridges.ImageBase.Threads.BackGroundThread.run(BackGroundThread.java:45)
at AragaL.Handlers.Bridges.ImageBase.LogIn.backGround(LogIn.java:27)
at AragaL.Handlers.Bridges.ImageBase.LogIn.<init>(LogIn.java:18)
at AragaL.Handlers.Bridges.ImageBase.ImageBase.continueLoading(ImageBase.java:23)
at AragaL.Handlers.DataHandler.run(DataHandler.java:47)
at AragaL.Body.Kernel.start(Kernel.java:87)
at AragaL.Body.StartUp.main(StartUp.java:9)

and it does not matter what code i try to compile ,if I try to use xuggler the finish is the same.

If it hepls I am using:
* Eclipse (jre8 lybrarys)
* using jars form class path (after compilation they are extracted with all dll requared (I have instaled Xuggle to py pc) to new jar):
commons-cli.jar
logback-classic.jar
logback-core.jar
slf4j-api.jar
xuggle-xuggler-arch-x86_64-w64-mingw32.jar
xuggle-xuggler-noarch.jar
xuggle.jar
(P.S. thay are ordered in the same order)

I hope someone could help me by telling if I am missing something or just doing something wrong.