Hiring Java Developer at Alpharetta, GA

Dharani LAKKI LLC

Apr 9, 2018, 10:38:12 AM4/9/18
to dhar...@lakkic.com, ra...@lakkic.com, Kokku Ravi Kumar
Hi Associates

This is Dharani from LAKKI LLC. I am trying to reach you regarding a job opening with us. If you would be interested in the below job description let us know your interest in the same with updated resume.

Role: Java Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA.
Job type: Contract

Position Requirements
Minimum 5+ years experience in the software industry(For Mid level) and 2-3 years for Junior
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
Java / J2EE design and development experience using Spring, JMS, JNDI, XML, XSLT, RMI, JSP,  JDBC, JUnit, AJAX.  Architectural experience – UML and OO design.
Should have good experience on Java with Azure and AWS.
Database - SQL tuning experience.
Hands on knowledge of any one of the following appservers (Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss) is required

Position Responsibilities:
Design, implement and test software applications using a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: Web Services, SOA, Axis, OOD and design patterns; develop web application using Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF);  Oracle/NoSql database, JavaScript/AJAX, HTML, Business rule iLog engine and and scripting languages.
Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt; participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development team; participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget;
Participate in business continuous improvement efforts outside of the customer focused teams; and provide guidance and direction to distributed teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
Support Customer Support and Business teams when there are issues in production environment.
Continuous Integration - J2EE deplopyment using Ant, Maven, Jenkins and any new technologies in this arena.
Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on the Platform.
Provide technical guidance to onshore/offshore development teams

Preferred Skills
Microsoft  Office
Web Frameworks – Strong expertise in Spring/Hibernate framework and any responsive web technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
Experience in a high volume ASP environment with > 99.9x% service availability.
Knowledge of Internet based (B2C and B2B2C) Financial Services and Credit Industry desired.
Log business rules repository;
Java frameworks (Spring Hibernate, Struts, JSF, ORMs like Hibernate and iBATIS);
 Database architecture, table structure and schemas on Oracle platform;
Web Services using SOA and Axis;
OOD and design patterns;
Client facing systems analysis/requirement gathering; and
Onshore/offshore business model

Regards
Dharani
LAKKI LLC
3627 River Heights Crossing
Marietta GA 30067

John LAKKI LLC

Apr 11, 2018, 10:42:34 AM4/11/18
to joh...@lakki.us, ravi....@gmail.com, ra...@lakkic.com, dhar...@lakkic.com
Hi Associates

This is John from LAKKI LLC. I am trying to reach you regarding a job opening with us. If you would be interested in the below job description let us know your interest in the same with updated resume.
John

John LAKKI LLC

Apr 12, 2018, 10:36:17 AM4/12/18
to joh...@lakki.us, ravi....@gmail.com, ra...@lakkic.com, dhar...@lakkic.com