We are looking for sales recruiters (Females Only) for our Hyderabad office

Sai Recruiter

Oct 13, 2017, 9:57:49 AM10/13/17

Hi

Greetings from Samurai Infotech

We are looking for sales recruiters (Females Only) for our Hyderabad office

TITLE: Sales Recruiter

LOCATION: Ameer pet, Hyderabad

NO. OF POSITIONS: 5

EXPERIENCE: 1-5 Years

Interested candidates can send resumes to
ms...@samuraiinfotech.com

Job Description:

·         Should be willing to work in US timings EST (night shift in India)

·         Prefer minimum of 1 -5 years of recruiting US experience in IT staffing and consulting company for Sr. level or mid-level recruiter.

·         Be independent to manage/execute full life cycle recruiting/marketing/sales process for successful placements of various skilled consultants.

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Technical Recruiter

Samurai Infotech,1255 Peachtree Pky,Suite # 4101,Cumming,GA,30041.

Ph : 678-799-9411 Email : ms...@samuraiinfotech.com