Solid references...

philip....@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2015, 3:19:38 PM8/7/15
to Xtend Programming Language
I've started using Xtend in my personal projects in the last few months and LOVE it! I'm now trying to convince the powers-that-be at work to bring the tool into the enterprise, but I'm getting push back. Everyone wants references to influential companies using the technology (eBay, Amazon, Google), but I'm unsure where to start looking. Any ideas?

Sven Efftinge

Aug 7, 2015, 3:22:38 PM8/7/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
That would be indeed very helpful. We could put companies and project using xtend on the website, which should help others who are in similar situations.

On 07 Aug 2015, at 20:07, philip....@gmail.com wrote:

I've started using Xtend in my personal projects in the last few months and LOVE it! I'm now trying to convince the powers-that-be at work to bring the tool into the enterprise, but I'm getting push back. Everyone wants references to influential companies using the technology (eBay, Amazon, Google), but I'm unsure where to start looking. Any ideas?

philip....@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2015, 6:34:20 PM8/7/15
to Xtend Programming Language, efft...@itemis.de
That would help me (and the cause) greatly! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

-Phil