build-helper-maven-plugin not available anymore? Howto manage multiple source folders?

kist...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2015, 7:15:19 AM6/2/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hello list,

maybe not a Xtend/Xtext topic, but it seems that the build-helper-maven-plugin (from codehaus) is dead/not available anymore? (see message on http://www.codehaus.org)
I post it here, because I think this plugin was useful in Xtend/Xtext context?

Out project environment is mostly a maven-project, a code generator based on Xtext and of course eclipse.
We used the plugin and the m2e-connector.

Is there an alternative to the plugin or can the xtext-maven-plugin be used for this?
How do you use multiple-source folders (e. g. xtext-gen) on maven-projects and with IDEs like eclipse?

Regards,
Kiste1985

Stefan Oehme

Jun 2, 2015, 7:26:00 AM6/2/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
It's just that the Google index is out-of-date. Codehaus (a service similar to Github) was shut down. All the Maven Documentation is now hosted on MojoHaus