Using external generators (ebean finder-generator)

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Micael Pedrosa

未读,
2017年1月10日 19:07:032017/1/10
收件人 Xtend Programming Language
So, I want to use an external generator integrated with AA. Instead of using maven plugins or javaagents, can I fire the generator in the AA lifecycle?
The requirement is to have the *.class file for the external generator, can I use it in AA phase 4 "doGenerateCode" ? Do I have the compiled file in this phase?
Also, does it compile the generated java file after this phase, or can I fire the compiler manualy?

Sven Efftinge (sven@efftinge.de)

未读,
2017年1月11日 01:59:382017/1/11
收件人 xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hi Micael,

during doGenerateCode also the java files are being generated. So you don't have them there.
However, the ASTs (ClassDeclaration, etc.) are available in that phase.

If you need access to the *.class you need to do it in a downstream project.
And even then the AA don't have the upstream classes on their classpath, but again only the declaration models.

Sven

回复全部
回复作者
转发