Enumerations

Alessandro Carraro

Jan 9, 2016, 6:58:05 AM1/9/16
to Xtend Programming Language
Hi, have a problem with enumerations: can they have methods / constructors?

Since I had problems giving them methods (and the online doc does not state anything on this subbject), I thought I could write them in Java, but looks like that their methods are still not visible in xtend code. Am I mad or something, or it is a limitation of xtend?

thanks

Norbert Sándor

Jan 9, 2016, 2:12:56 PM1/9/16
to Xtend Programming Language
You are right, currently fields/methods are not supported in enums, only enum constants.

I use your workaround in my code but it works for me: methods declared in a Java enum are visible by Xtend classes...

Maybe post some example code and I try it...

--
Norbi