Define JSNI Method in Xtend

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

alxande...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年7月6日 上午11:41:102016/7/6
收件者:Xtend Programming Language
I need to define a JSNI Method in Xtend. Is this still not possible due to the comment pattern? Our project has too many classes for separated java classes. One abstract java base class for all xtend classes is not possible, because the jsni method depends on the object's fields and I can't override them in Xtend.

Best,
  Alex

Sven Efftinge (sven@efftinge.de)

未讀,
2016年7月7日 凌晨2:49:252016/7/7
收件者:xtend...@googlegroups.com
It is true, that you cannot generate a comment like that using the standard transformation of active annotations.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息