Error compiling with 2.9.0-beta2

brsa...@gmail.com

May 28, 2015, 2:23:53 PM5/28/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for the next release. Was trying to use it and run into this below Maven dependency resolution issue. Am I missing something?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.xtend:xtend-maven-plugin:2.9.0.beta2:compile (default) on project test: Execution default of goal org.eclipse.xtend:xtend-maven-plugin:2.9.0.beta2:compile failed: Plugin org.eclipse.xtend:xtend-maven-plugin:2.9.0.beta2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.eclipse.xtend:xtend-maven-plugin:jar:2.9.0.beta2 -> org.eclipse.xtend:org.eclipse.xtend.core:jar:[2.9.0.beta2]: No versions available for org.eclipse.xtend:org.eclipse.xtend.core:jar:[2.9.0.beta2] within specified range -> [Help 1]

Stefan Oehme

May 29, 2015, 3:35:22 AM5/29/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com, brsa...@gmail.com
Hi =)

the artifact is on Maven Central, so please try running with the "-U" switch.

If that doesn't help, your repository metadata might be broken. Or you might be sitting behind an Artifactory/Nexus that doesn't fetch the latest jars.

Cheers,
Stefan

brsa...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 12:52:21 PM5/29/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com, brsa...@gmail.com
I tried but still same error. However, I noticed this error.

This url gives 404, which supposed to return valid pom.

For ex, this url for 2.8.2 works fine.

Something is wrong on updates are synched to maven central.

brsa...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 12:58:12 PM5/29/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com, brsa...@gmail.com
Nevermind, found the issue. I had used wrong version. Instead of 2.9.0.beta2 I had used 2.9.0-beta2 (hyphen instead of dot)