Xtend editor issues

Toby Kurien

Apr 3, 2014, 5:24:11 AM4/3/14
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Xtend 2.5.1 and have the following issues using it with Android:

- Whenever I add a new (for example) string into strings.xml, then try to use it in an already-open file, Xtend complains that the new string does not exist, and shows an error marker, even though the whole project compiles without errors. This marker does not go away until I close the editor and then re-open it. The editor needs to reload the R class as it's generated.
- Often (not always) when I add a new widget into my source (e.g. var Switch mySwitch), then press Ctrl+Shift+O to organise imports (and import missing imports), Xtend does not import the Switch class, and shows an error. Then I have to go to the error and press Ctrl+Space (or use the quick fix), at which point the editor imports the class.

Those are the two most common and problematic issues I have currently. Not sure if you are aware of them.

Sven Efftinge

Apr 3, 2014, 5:28:57 AM4/3/14
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
No, we are not aware of them.
Could you please file two bugzillas for them?

Thanks,
Sven

signature.asc