Active annotations on packages

Thomas Driessen

May 8, 2017, 7:03:40 AM5/8/17
to Xtend Programming Language
Hi again,

this time I tried to annotate a package in Xtend, which doesn't work:

import org.osgi.annotation.versioning.Version

@Version(value = "1.0.0")
package osgi.tests

class SomeClass{}

When I'm using autocomplete, then Eclipse tries to insert the import statement above the package statement, which leads to the following error messages:

- import statement: the import "org.osgi.annotation.versioning.Version" is never used / the declared package "null" does not match the expected package "osgi.tests"
- package: no viable alternative at input "osgi"

When I'm moving the statement below the package statement the following error markers occur:

- @Version: Version cannto be resolved to an annotatin type / the declared package "null" does not match the expected package "osgi.tests"
- package: no viable alternative at input "osgi"
- import: no viable alternative at input "."

Are package annotations not supported by Xtend?

Kind regards,
Thomas Driessen

Christian Dietrich

May 8, 2017, 3:23:40 PM5/8/17
to Xtend Programming Language
no they are no supported: can you once again file a bug.