Override Resource for doGenerate()

Yves Kircher

May 31, 2015, 7:18:16 AM5/31/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

is it possible to override the resource for dogenerate with a runtime parameter ( file with my dsl )?

Sven Efftinge

May 31, 2015, 9:57:02 AM5/31/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
I’m not sure what you mean, it would help if you were a bit more elaborate.
Do you mean overriding the signature

org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IGenerator.doGenerate(Resource, IFileSystemAccess)

Overriding works just as in Java. That is if you change the parameter types than it is ‘overloading' and it would not be called by the framework anymore.

Sven