xText allows to create a Prolog Parser?

Andre Ramos

Apr 16, 2014, 7:21:10 AM4/16/14
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I'am trying to develop an Eclipse IDE for a Prolog extension.
The problem is that Prolog allows you to define new operators with arbitrary precedence and associativity rules at run-time.
Can xText handle this easily? Can i create a viable parser and editor for Prolog with xText?
I'am a rookie at xText so if it is not a good option for the develop of a Logic Programing language IDE pls say.
BTW if the are any openSource xText Prolog projects send me the links.

Tks for your attetion, i will be waiting for a reply.

My regards , André

Sven Efftinge

Apr 16, 2014, 7:25:36 AM4/16/14
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hi André,

this is the Xtend group. Please ask Xtext-related questions on the Xtext forum [1].

Regards,
Sven

signature.asc