Enumerating CompilationUnits in an annotation processor

sandor....@erinors.com

Sep 30, 2015, 11:37:00 AM9/30/15
to Xtend Programming Language
Hello,

I would like to find all Xtend class declarations of a project in the transformation phase.

Is there a way to enumerate CompilationUnits in an annotation processor?
(I found only FileLocations.getProjectSourceFolders() but it is not sufficient to solve my problem.)

Best regards,
Norbi

Efftinge, Sven

Oct 1, 2015, 1:58:57 AM10/1/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
No, that's unfortunately not possible. You can only look up by name.
Maybe we can help to find an alternative design to solve your problem?
Sven

Sven Efftinge

twitter : @svenefftinge

itemis AG
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

sandor....@erinors.com

Oct 15, 2015, 5:17:45 PM10/15/15
to Xtend Programming Language
I needed it to implement component scanning in xtend-ioc.
(Currently I use a hack to implement this feature...)