Theia Xtend support?

christi...@nineconnections.com

May 22, 2017, 9:31:17 AM5/22/17
to Xtend Programming Language
https://typefox.io/theia-one-ide-for-desktop-cloud

Looks great! Considering the maker... how close is Xtend support on the map? :-)

Sven Efftinge (sven@efftinge.de)

May 22, 2017, 10:04:20 AM5/22/17
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
We have yet to start work on the LSP support for Xtend (And Xbase in general).
Since we need to eat something sometimes, we need to find someone to fund us at least a bit :)
That said, I'm optimistic, we will find such funding in the coming months, as Xbase is quite popular in the Xtext community and the LSP should be, too.

https://typefox.io/theia-one-ide-for-desktop-cloud

Looks great! Considering the maker... how close is Xtend support on the map? :-)

christi...@nineconnections.com

May 23, 2017, 5:31:28 AM5/23/17
to Xtend Programming Language
Makes sense, thanks Sven