Strange error: resolution of uriFragment '|2' failed

Toby Kurien

Jun 22, 2015, 10:01:12 AM6/22/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to use the new Android Design support library with Xtend (and Xtendroid). The project code is here:
https://github.com/tobykurien/xtendapp

When I try to compile with Android Studio, I get this error from the Xtend compiler:

resolution of uriFragment '|2' failed.
resource is empty: java:/Objects/android.support.v4.widget.DrawerLayout
resolution of uriFragment '|2' failed.
resolution of uriFragment '|2' failed.
resolution of uriFragment '|2' failed.
resource is empty: java:/Objects/android.support.v4.app.FragmentTransaction
resolution of uriFragment '|2' failed.

The project compiled fine before I added the design support library, but I'm not sure that is where the problem is, since I also made code changes. Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

Toby Kurien

Jun 22, 2015, 10:51:48 AM6/22/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I tried removing the design support library and I still get that error. No idea how to fix this :-(

Stefan Oehme

Jun 23, 2015, 3:18:51 AM6/23/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
I found the reason for this problem and opened a bug for it:

Toby Kurien

Jun 24, 2015, 10:36:22 AM6/24/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Any workarounds I can use in the mean time? Would using an older version of Xtend compiler help?

Stefan Oehme

Jun 24, 2015, 11:16:59 AM6/24/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com

I'm afraid the only workaround is not to use DrawerLayout