ERROR:Type mismatch: cannot convert from (Exception)=>boolean to Function1<? super Exception, Boolean>

18 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Daniele Antonini

hindi pa nababasa,
Abr 18, 2017, 6:15:58 AM4/18/17
para kayxtend...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm stuck with this error:
ERROR:Type mismatch: cannot convert from (Exception)=>boolean to Function1<? super Exception, Boolean>

I faced the problem in a more larger build (~100 gradle modules) and I've stripped down to a minimal buid.

The strangest thing is that the problem is not related to the code itself (2 xtend classes ~ 30 rows) but is related to the declared dependencies.

These are the build scenarios:
- no dependencies -> build success
- using compile 'com.google.gwt:gwt-user:2.5.1' -> build fail
- using a modified version of gwt jar withous java sources -> build success

you can reproduce buggy behaviour using
./gradlew clean build

you can reproduce correct behaviour using
./gradlew removeJavaSourcesFromGwt build

I think I should resolve the issue by reorganizing the build using a custom configuration, neverthless xtend shouldn't fail.

Is this a known issue?

Regards

--
Daniele
xtend-bug.zip.rename-me

Christian Dietrich

hindi pa nababasa,
Abr 19, 2017, 1:41:29 AM4/19/17
para kayXtend Programming Language
Looks like another issue fixed with 2.12

Christian Dietrich

hindi pa nababasa,
Abr 19, 2017, 1:42:12 AM4/19/17
para kayXtend Programming Language