AA target class insert new field

Typhoon Storm

Nov 9, 2015, 2:29:28 AM11/9/15
to Xtend Programming Language
Hi:

    I'm writing an AA that adds a static field LOG to target class. I want the LOG field to be the first field so it can be initialized before all other fields, but I didn't find any way other than clazz.addField(), by which the new field can only be added as last one of all fields. I wonder is there any way to specify the order when adding new fields?

Efftinge, Sven

Nov 9, 2015, 10:25:10 AM11/9/15
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
There is no insertAt method atm.
You could file an enhancement request for it.

Hi:

    I'm writing an AA that adds a static field LOG to target class. I want the LOG field to be the first field so it can be initialized before all other fields, but I didn't find any way other than clazz.addField(), by which the new field can only be added as last one of all fields. I wonder is there any way to specify the order when adding new fields?

Typhoon Storm

Nov 10, 2015, 4:01:51 AM11/10/15
to Xtend Programming Language