Xtend JSON example

Hemal Bavishi

Jan 9, 2017, 8:56:04 AM1/9/17
to Xtend Programming Language
I am quite novice to java/xtend. I am looking for JSON parsing using xtend example project. I found a very good example (https://github.com/svenefftinge/jsonized) but unable to import in the eclipse as it does not have a required project file. Any other example available over internet which can serve my purpose?

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
Hemal Bavishi

Karsten Thoms

Jan 9, 2017, 9:45:20 AM1/9/17
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hemal,

please execute „./gradlew eclipse“ from the root directory of the project. This will invoke the Gradle wrapper and create Eclipse files. Then you can import the project as Existing Eclipse Projects.

~Karsten

Hemal Bavishi

Jan 10, 2017, 5:22:35 AM1/10/17
to Xtend Programming Language