Old Xtend video

Alessandro Carraro

Jan 21, 2017, 5:07:31 AM1/21/17
to xtend...@googlegroups.com

Hello xtenders!
Some years ago I remember to have watched a video (don't remember even the website, could be YouTube, vimeo or even another I can not remember) about xtend. It was a long one, in the range of 0.5-2 hours

I was looking for it to take inspiration for my own presentation on my local jug because it contained an awesome example of manual (didn't existed a tool in those days) transformation of a Java class to an xtend one. It was very good imho because it used in few lines most of xtend unique features if not all. I was looking for it also because I got little time (1hour) and I want to focus active annotations . Does anyone remember it, and help me to find it?

Many thanks

Alex

Moritz Eysholdt

Jan 21, 2017, 5:27:56 AM1/21/17
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

have you checked slideshare?

Even though they don’t have video recordings there, you may find some nice examples.

regards,
  Moritz

Sven Efftinge (sven@efftinge.de)

Jan 21, 2017, 5:39:51 AM1/21/17
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
There are plenty of presentations in youtube:

Sebastian and I used a small Java snippet that we transformed to Xtend e.g. here :